Fruit Juice Smoothies – “THE NUTTY PROFESSOR”Magalies Citrus
by Elmien Lerm
A smoothie is a delicious, thick and creamy beverage made from pureed raw fruit, vegetables, and sometimes dairy and fruit juice products typically using a blender!
Smoothies are also one of the most athlete-friendly drinks. Packing in the nutrients, calories, and hydration that are so essential for top performance, smoothies offer magnificent ways to fuel the body for high-intensity workouts and equally important recovery afterward.
Our fourth magnificent Magalies Fruit Juice Smoothie we would like to introduce to you is called the “NUTTY PROFESSOR”! It’s simply a stroke of genius…!
“THE NUTTY PROFESSOR”
Ingredients for a 350ml serving:
– 1 cup Magalies 100% Fruit and Vitamins fruit juice diluted with clean, drinkable water
(diluted to suggested mix ratio)
– 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt or any yogurt of your choice
– 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
– 2 tablespoon of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
– A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
– Mixture of seeds to taste (optional)
– Chopped peanuts (optional)
– Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
– Add more fruit juice to decrease the thickness.
– Garnish your smoothie with the seeds and peanuts and a few banana slices.
– Add some extra fruit like Mango chunks, peach cubes or berries for a fruitier version.
Dig in, and awake you own inner genius!