MAGALIES COCKTAILS – VOL. 5: Quick Orange ShandyMagalies Citrus
Magalies Fruity Recipes – by Elmien Lerm
MAGALIES COCKTAILS – VOL. 5: Quick Orange Shandy
Lazy Saturday afternoon… The scorching African sun is beating down on the pool and everyone is lounging or splashing about! What could be better than an ice-cold Magalies orange shandy, with a little bit of sweet, a little bit of bitter, and yet so refreshingly cool!
(For 1 Cocktail)
- 125 ml 100% unsweetened Magalies orange fruit juice concentrate – diluted with clean, drinkable water according to the given mixing ratio
- 340 ml lager or beer of personal choice
- 50 ml gin of preference.
- Ice cubes
- Put 10 ice cubes into a large cocktail glass.
- Mix the gin and diluted orange juice in the glass.
- Top up with the beer.
- Garnish with a citrus wheel or a cherry & orange wedge on a toothpick.
- Savor the moment and let the freshness cool you off!