L’monfizz Cocktail No. 1 – “The Cranberry Cooler”Magalies Citrus
By Elmien Lerm
What better way to start 2019 off with a party vibe, a celebration mentality, and an ice-cold, succulent Magalies L’monfizz cocktail in your hand? With this special recipe we are spicing it up with Galliano Amaretto liqueur, a tasteful treat straight from the heart of Italy! Felice anno nuovo, salute! (Italian for: Happy new year, cheers!)
– 2 Shots (50 ml) Magalies L’monfizz Cranberry Red
– 2 Shots (50ml) Galliano Amaretto Liqueur
– 2 Shots (50 ml) Magalies 100% orange juice diluted with clean, drinkable water according to the given mixing ratio
– Mint leaves
– Crushed ice
– Mix/shake in a blender
– Pour in cocktail glass with crushed ice
– Garnish with mint leaves, cranberries and/or an orange wedges.
For a non-alcoholic version substitute the liqueur with an Almond syrup or add a few drops of almond essence to taste.