Fruit Juice Smoothies – “THE BERRYNANA”Magalies Citrus
by Elmien Lerm
Smoothies are becoming more and more popular as a meal replacement, and for good reason! It has many great benefits for balanced diets and healthy, active lifestyles! It prevents hydration, fights depression, improves bone health, detoxifies the body, boosts brain power, prevents heart disorders, reduces chances of cancer, helps to lose weight makes you feel full, controls cravings, aids in digestion, it’s a source of antioxidants, curbs sleep disorders, enhances immunity, improves skin, controls mood swings, balances hormonal functioning, and the list goes on! Our second magnificent Magalies Fruit Juice Smoothie we would like to introduce to you, is called the “BERRYNANA”!
“THE BERRY-NANA SMOOTHIE”
Ingredients for a 350ml serving:
– 250 ml Magalies 100% Cranberry fruit juice (diluted to suggested mix ratio)
– 2 big ripe bananas (can be fresh or frozen)
– 500 ml frozen mix berries
– Squeezed juice of 1 lime or 1/2 lemon
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
– Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
– Add more fruit juice to decrease the thickness.
– Garnish your smoothie with berries and some seeds.
Berry, berry delicious indeed!