L’monfizz Cocktail No. 2 – “Pink Russian”Magalies Citrus
by Elmien Lerm
Our next daring-but-delicious Pink Russian Magalies L’monfizz cocktail will cause your taste buds to uncontrollably dance the Hopak (which is a very famous, traditional Russian low-squat-and-kick dance, that is performed with extreme athleticism and energy)! Raise your glasses up high, and as the Russians would say, ‘Nostrovia’!
– 400 ml (1 bottle) Magalies L’monfizz Grapefruit Ruby
– 3 Shots (75ml) Vodka
– 2 Shots (50 ml) Campari liqueur
– Wedges of grapefruit and mint leave
– Crushed ice
– Mix the vodka, Campari and ice in a cocktail blender
– Pour into 2 glasses with ice and top-up with the L’monfizz Grapefruit Ruby
– Garnish with grapefruit wedges and mint leaves
For a non-alcoholic version substitute the Vodka and Campari with a few drops of bitters.