MAGALIES FRUITY RECIPES – by Elmien Lerm
L’monfizz Cocktail No. 2 – “Pink Russian”
Our next daring-but-delicious Magalies L’monfizz cocktail will cause your taste buds to uncontrollably dance the Hopak (which is a very famous, traditional Russian low-squat-and-kick dance, that is performed with extreme athleticism and energy)! Raise your glasses up high, and as the Russians would say, ‘Nostrovia’!
- 400 ml (1 bottle) Magalies L’monfizz Grapefruit Ruby
- 3 Shots (75ml) Vodka
- 2 Shots (50 ml) Campari liqueur
- Wedges of grapefruit and mint leave
- Crushed ice
- Mix the vodka, Campari and ice in a cocktail blender
- Pour into 2 glasses with ice and top-up with the L’monfizz Grapefruit Ruby
- Garnish with grapefruit wedges and mint leaves
For a non-alcoholic version substitute the Vodka and Campari with a few drops of bitters.