MAGALIES FRUITY RECIPES –By Elmien Lerm
- Published: Friday, 19 October 2018 09:17
Gin & Juice Cocktails: Gin Berry
The popularity of gin cocktails has taken South-Africa by storm! So much so, that many restaurants lately present their own, separate gin cocktail menus! We, therefore, have decided to jump on this exciting bandwagon AS WELL, and come up with a few excellent and easy gin-and-juice cocktail recipes you can dish up at home! The first one we call a “Gin-Berry”...
Gin-Berry (350 ml Serving):
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- 25 ml dry or pink gin (1 tot)
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 250 ml Magalies 100% Cranberry juice ready-to-drink
- Mix together in a blender or cocktail shaker
- Pour in Cocktail glass
- Garnish with mint leaves and pink grapefruit slice.
And let the party be-GIN…!